Friday, September 26, 2014

Welcome Guest Blogger: Linda Nightingale

Free book -  To one commenter, I will give an eBook of The Night Before Doomsday:  Azazel resisted temptation until the wrong woman came along.

Sinners’ Opera, the book of my heart, was the first one I wrote, and it was years in the making and editing from over 1,000 pages to 171 published in 2013 by Double Dragon Publishing, a Canadian publisher.   My editor at DDP asked for a sequel, and Sinners’ Obsession is now in the editing phase.  I had already begun a prequel, Sinners’ Waltz.  In that long ago beginning, I didn’t anticipate writing a series, but I seem to have done so!  So, I needed a name for the series and, very originally, I have called the Morgan trilogy, Obsession series.

Morgan D’Arcy, the hero, is an English lord, a classical pianist and … a vampire.   Sinners’ Opera is Isabeau’s and Morgan’s story.  You can view the book video on YouTube at:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwsE3PvjFTk
The music is beautiful, and author Noelle Adams did a splendid job with production of the video.    http://www.amazon.com/Sinners-Opera-Linda-Nightingale-ebook/dp/B00DIKLEH2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407821887&sr=8-1&keywords=sinners+opera


Sinners’ Obsession, released in August by Double Dragon Publishing, is the sequel to Sinners’ Opera and is Book 2 in the Obsession series.


A frantic mother researches her daughter's flawed DNA in a race against time, suffering disappointment after disappointment in her search for a cure.

In this sequel to Sinners' Opera, Morgan D'Arcy, English lord, classical pianist and vampire, finally wins his Isabeau. Six months of painful separation have eroded Isabeau's need to remain true to her wicked bargain with the most powerful vampire in the world, Lucien St. Albans. During their estrangement, Isabeau gives birth to Morgan's daughter, Eroica—a DarkeChilde, half-human and half-vampire, outlawed by the Vampyre Code. She loves Morgan too much to live without him and relents to his enticing pursuit, but a dangerous confession nearly shatters their idyllic existence. In a dark moment, Morgan tells Isabeau their child carries a defective gene that will cause Eroica to go mad at puberty.

Eroica D'Arcy is the subject of Isabeau's deal with the devil. When their beautiful blonde daughter reaches her twentieth birthday, she is promised to the Dark Prince of vampires, Lucien St. Albans.

I am a mother, a writer and a lover of horses.  I spent many years in the show arena.  My Andalusian stallion Bonito was twice national champion at halter.  Our breeding operation was Camelot Act II in Anderson, South Carolina.  After the death of two of my horses, I sold the farm and moved to Miami, but Bonito, of course (he was my soul mate) went with me.  I’ve lived in Canada and England, and now reside in the big State of Texas.   My favorite things are my two sons, horses, piano and gorgeous men with long blond hair.

You can find me:

Twitter:                        @LNightingale
Web site:          http://www.lindanightingale.com




Host: rebeccadraco.com

No comments: